lunes, 23 de abril de 2012

Kenny Chesney: "No shoes, no shirt, no problems".




I've been up to my neck workin 6 days a week.
Wearin holes in the soles of the shoes on my feet
been dreamin of gettin away since i dont know.
Aint no better time than now...for Mexico

No shoes, no shirt, no problems
Blues what blues? Hey i forgot 'em
The sun and the sand and a drink in my hand with no bottom,
and no shoes, no shirt, n' no problems,
No problems

Want a towel on a chair in the sand by the sea
Want to look thru my shades and see you there with me.
Want to soak up life for a while
in laid back mode.
No boss, no clock, no stress, no dress code.

No shoes, no shirt, no problems
Blues what blues? Hey I forgot 'em
The sun and the sand and a drink in my hand with no bottom
and no shoes, no shirt, 'n no problems

Babe lets get packed tank tops and flip flops if u got 'em,
No shoes, no shirt, no problems
No problems.

No hay comentarios: